Increasing the width of the emailer

6 0 0

want something like thiswant something like thisHi,

Can you please help me with how to increase the width of the emailer as shown in the picture. I do not want the space to be shown on both the sides. Is it possible to design it from from one corner to an other? Want it from one corner to anotherWant it from one corner to another

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
559 61 93

Hey there @Alen5,

Are you able to provide your store URL? I've to take a look before I can offer some solution here. 

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution
Want to hire me?
Contact Me At
WhatsApp or email me at umairabbascs@gmail.com
Hire me for 1) Theme coding 2) PSD to Shopify 3) Store optimization 4) SEO 5) Store setup 6) and more!
0 Likes
6 0 0

Hi there,

Thanks for responding.

Yes I am able to put my store's URL and it is directing  to my store. 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
559 61 93

@Alen5!

I mean can you share your store URL/Link with me so I can take a look at your store and provide the solution?

Want to hire me?
Contact Me At
Hire me for 1) Theme coding 2) PSD to Shopify 3) Store optimization 4) SEO 5) Store setup 6) and more!
0 Likes
6 0 0
Shopify Partner
559 61 93

@Alen5!

I also need to check your email template HTML. Can you post it here?

Want to hire me?
Contact Me At
0 Likes
6 0 0

Can you please tell me how to do that? Am a designer, and don't have any knowledge of HTML. I have designed the emailer from the basic templates that are provided in Shopify.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1432 140 197

@Alen5 - checkout settings->notification and find out which template is been shown in above screenshot, you can share that template code

you are welcome to contact me.
My email - suyash.patankar@gmail.com
0 Likes
6 0 0

I have shared with you the emailer I have created from the templates provided. Its from the marketing tab to create campaign. Please find it in your gmail.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1432 140 197

@Alen5 - can you share that template code?

you are welcome to contact me.
My email - suyash.patankar@gmail.com
0 Likes