Insert Text or Image Below an Image on Mobile Page

Solved
rendera
Tourist
6 1 0

Hey,

Have a quick question that i'm sure is super easy but for the life of me I can't figure out the best approach. Were pretty much finished with our website at the moment and we are trying to finish up the mobile version of it. 

We are trying the place either a headline text underneath the image of our product. We have successfully placed a code with an image underneath using DevTools to see what it would look like but we are stumped on how to actually implement it properly. We feel the probably is an easier way to do this. The Section as an header text insert put it always places itself above the image and we want it below.

Here is an example of what our mobile site looks like at the moment :

What-It-looks-like-now.png

This is how we want our mobile site to look like. We have been trying to place this image underneath it or maybe even insert a text header underneath would be fine.

What-we-want.png

If anyone can please assist on the perfect way to implement this you would be a big HELP !

Our site is www.renderaudio.myshopify.com and the image we want to insert is Title Header but it probably be easier if was text we assume but the image would be fine too.

Thanks in advance !!!

0 Likes
rendera
Tourist
6 1 0

Any body able to help ? Just want to insert this title underneath the image.

0 Likes
rendera
Tourist
6 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

Nevermind. We figured it out. Just had to edit the md_feature_product.liquid and insert our code between the variant and image div breakpoint. 

0 Likes