Insert code between Price and Add to cart?

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hey Im trying to insert a code snippet, but I cant find in what file I should do it.

Could you check out my product page and let me know what file I should edit to be able to insert the  code snippet?

https://badboujie.com/collections/magnetic-lashes/products/rude-gwal-lashes-set

below you can see a screenshot of what Im trying to do:

af.png

I have the code snippet already, just need to know in what file I should place it, I dont find it in product-template

Thankful for help

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
551 67 89

@badboujiestore ,

If you are looking for splittit txt then you wont find it, because it must be being injected through javascript or rendered from some other file. Look for the reference of Add to Cart in product-template.liquid file

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

No, I don't look for the splitit, thats what I want to integrate below the price, over the ADC.

I don't find the Add to cart section in the product-template... Am I blind or is it placed in another file? 

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
551 67 89

@badboujiestore you may want to look at product-form.liquid or product.liquid if such files exist in prestige theme. 

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thanks I found the ATC in the product-form, but when Im implementing the code, it doesnt appear, I think its because of this:

Skärmavbild 2020-08-14 kl. 15.19.37.png

Do you know exactly how I should edit this code before pasting it into the file?

<div id="splitit-container"
data-splitit="true"
data-splitit-amount​="{{ current_variant.price | divided_by: 100.0 | json }}​" data-splitit-num-installments="3"
data-splitit-type="product-description">
</div>

Also, is this the only thing I should implement? No javascript? Or css?

0 Likes