Instagram Feed couldn't load

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 0

Hello,

Somehow the instagram feeds on my site gemour.com just disappear and it only shows Feed couldn't load. "Token invalid."

I've tried this site https://smashballoon.com/instagram-feed/token/ and to change the User ID and Token but it doesn't work.

Has anybody already faced the same issue ? If so, can you help me with that ?

Thank you in advance

Kate

Capture.JPG

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
653 60 128

Hey there, @gemour 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

Great question! While this does not look like a Shopify theme so I cannot be 100% certain, it would appear that either the Instagram ID or access token are invalid. What I would recommend is following this link to generate your Instagram ID - make sure to copy and paste it and ensure you do no leave a space after the number. You will then go to this link and generate the access token, making the same precautions so it generates properly. This should resolve your issue. If it does not, I would recommend following this guide on getting support from your theme developer. 

Let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can assist you with, I'm happy to help!

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Tourist
13 0 0

Hi Bo,

Thanks a lot! It works!

Is there any way to reduce the number of images displayed on the site? I really wish that there're just 6 or 8 images displayed there.

Thanks, again!

Kate
Capture.JPG

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
653 60 128

Hey again, Kate! 

Great question! This would fall outside of my scope of expertise, I would recommend reaching out to the developers regarding this. I realize that I did not post a link last time around - here you go. 

If this is something that the developer cannot assist with I would recommend starting a new thread in the Design Community so that some developers can see this specific question and may be able to help. If there isn't anyone who can help off the cuff you could consider hiring a Shopify Expert. Shopify Experts are freelance developers that can often help with tasks such as this when code is involved. 

Best of Luck! 

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like