Instagram Feed

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Hello,

I have applied this theme called Sasha on Shopify, it has instagram feed option at the end but it's not working.

Kindly guide asap

Regards

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
803 80 140

Hey, @AimaNaqvi!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here with your question.

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with the Instagram feed in your theme. What exactly are you seeing on your end? As much as I wish I could be the best person to help you out with this, when it comes to themes that were not developed directly by Shopify, my knowledge and scope of support are limited due to each third party theme using a different theme code. That being said, the developers of this theme would be the best people to help you moving forward, you can contact them directly from your theme customizer.

You can find your theme developer by going to Online Store > Themes > Customize > Theme Settings on your Shopify admin, then you scroll to the bottom of the sidebar menu and you will see the developers name and click on 'get support' to email them directly.

20-00-5a7e3-6rx33

I hope this helps but please let me know if you have any other questions at all, we are always here to help.

All the best!

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like