Instagram icon isn't linking to my instagram page

Solved
Tourist
4 0 1

Neither the text header above my instagram feed or the instagram logo at the bottom lead to my Instagram account. They lead to a "page not found".   www.kristinaiulo.com

Thank you.

0 Likes

Success.

Hello @kristinaiulo ,
As I can see you used wrong link for Instagram in to logo.
see this
insta.jpg
Replace that link with this link    https://www.instagram.com/kristinaiulo/

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
1 Like

Success.

Community Manager
Community Manager
2487 171 373

Hi @kristinaiulo,

Nick here from Shopify. 

@oscprofessional is correct in saying you more than likely have the wrong link placed in the social media section linking to your Instagram. To change this, you need to take the following steps: 

Store Admin > Online Store > Themes > Customize > Theme Settings > Social

19-10-kwzlc-4rvvu

All the best, Nick

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Tourist
4 0 1

I did use the wrong link. It works now. Thank you very much!!

1 Like

Instagram Questions is an element presented in July 2018. It enables clients to respond to addresses presented by their supporters. This is somewhat suggestive of the disputable Ask.FM, despite the fact that responses to questions are not unknown! In the event that you send an inquiry to somebody you tail they can present that question on their story and compose a reaction however it won't label you as the individual who posed the inquiry. It is a prominent component with influencers. https://instamods.net 

0 Likes