Is It Possible to Make Multiple Password Pages with Different Passwords?

Highlighted
5 0 0

That sounds like a weird request, I'm sure, but here's what I'm trying to do.  I recently came across a company that creates "escape room" type games online.  You start by receiving a puzzle and have to use clues to solve it.  The puzzle's solution becomes a password that you enter onto a web page to "unlock" the next puzzle, whose answer becomes the next password, and so on, until you reach the end and win the game.

With everyone stuck home, I'd love to create a game like this for our customers, themed for our customer base.  When they win, they'd get a discount code to use in our store.  The problem is how to set up multiple password-locked pages in our store that each require a different password.  Each of these pages would contain a puzzle or question and then a place to enter the solution, thereby opening the next page formatted the same way.  Does anyone have any suggestions for how to create this?  I'm not good with code but if coding is required, I do know a couple of developers I could hire to handle it.

Thanks,

Eleda

www.TripleMountain.com

0 Likes