Is anybody using "Shopify Booster" Theme? Is it good?

Highlighted
1 0 0

Are there any brothers using the theme shopify booster yet?... Let give me advice... i'm testing it but i can't add  Product Review :(

Then I found its product page quite cool! .. from Count timer to Real time Visitor,....
Demo: http://bit.ly/2qYvZlS
Thank you ??

If not, can you give me name of theme that I should use for handbag website...

(sorry bad english ^_^) 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

This theme is very popular. It's one of the most popular shopify themes.

Easy in setup, high converting. You can find a thousands positive reviews about this theme.

Get Black Friday Booster Theme coupon code: http://couponsnake.com/store/booster-theme/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Navigator
337 14 30

I did use the Shopify booster theme for a long time. It's quite good. Here are some reviews:

Pros:

Using the Booster theme, you will definitely get these following great benefits:

Great features. You will get all of the great features that I have presented. Very few Shopify themes have all of these features, and users usually have to buy them separately as Shopify apps.

High-converting product page: One of the most important pages of a website is the product page. All of the information in this page and how it is presented will tremendously influence whether you will get the sale or not.

Understanding the importance of this page, Booster has made its design as clean and transparent as possible, as well as providing all of the necessary pieces of information at the same time. This will allow your customers to focus on the product images, discount offers, and the add-to-cart button.

Highly optimized for mobile. The theme is highly optimized for mobile devices as lots of traffic these days come from the. This mobile responsiveness will increase your conversion rates by helping you close sales not just from PCs but from cell phones and tablets too.

Multi-lingual site. Booster is automatically translated into a different language if the customer does not come from your country.

Great support. The Booster team won’t leave everything to you after you make your purchase. They will stay and are always available to guide you on how to use the theme in the most effective way.

Cons:

Despite all of these great features and benefits, Booster does have some disadvantages to it. Let’s see what they are.

The first downside is if there are any updates from Booster for the theme, you will have to reinstall it again on your store. So, it can be frustrating every once in a while, but you don’t have to install every update; just install the ones that are necessary for your business.

While the user interface of Booster is great, there are many other cheaper themes that have this optimized user interface. What makes Booster standing out is all of these features that come with it. If you don’t need these features, you don’t need to pay $179 for this theme, just it’s better to find a theme that is cheaper but still suits your needs.

I also write a review writing about this theme. You can read it here

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Their customer support is pathetic. Booster v5 does not allow to edit pages like About us, FAQ etc. Your text and heading will cover the entire screen/ will not match with the store formatting scheme. Even with all the add ons, I don't think the store can go live when basic pages are not setup.

0 Likes