Is there a 100% Multi-vendor marketplace theme here?

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi

Please, advise.

Is there a premium marketplace theme for Shopify which not requires any extra plugins? 

I mean I'd like to find a BOX solution like woocomerce but on Shopify

Henry

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
694 37 113

Hey, @HenrySheykin.

Tira here, from Shopify.

I'm here to help. It sounds like you want to showcase different vendors on your store. Is that right? 

If so, here are some themes from our Theme Store that I found that may help:

- Boundless (Free): This theme allows you to include big photos on your store to showcase your products and make them easy for your customers to see. Check it out here: Boundless

- Editions (Paid): Minimalist-looking theme that displays the name of each vendor underneath each product. Check out the theme store's page here: Editions.

- Mr. Parker (Paid): Showcases your product images in a grid-style layout. You can check out the theme's details here: Mr. Parker.

The paid themes are designed by third-party developers. For any questions, you can contact the third-party developer for guidance. You can find their information listed under the "Support" section of the theme's page. Free themes are designed by Shopify. If you need support with these themes, we can help. Check out our help doc for an outline of what support is available for both free and paid themes: Support for themes.

Do you have an example of what you're looking to do?

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
25 0 2

Hello @HenrySheykin 

Just to add, irrespective of the theme you opt for, you will need a Marketplace App to handle your orders and process them at the backend.

There are several apps available, but I would like to propose https://apps.shopify.com/SHIPTURTLE.

In case you have any queries feel free to reach out at sharad@shipturtle.com

Cheers

0 Likes