Is there a way to add a newsletter sign up page on Prestige theme

Ahimasho
Excursionist
21 0 5

I want a single page that I can direct customers to to sign up to my newsletter rather than signposting them to the website and them potentially missing the pop up sign up box that I have on my shop. 

Is there a way to do this? 

url is www.shopmoonstone.co.uk, there is no password 

Thanks

Replies 4 (4)

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@Ahimasho 

sorry for this issue please check your theme customization option your theme allow to news latter section please just add

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Ahimasho
Excursionist
21 0 5

I have the option to add a newsletter section to my home page, but that is not what I am asking for. 

I want to know if I can have a whole page dedicated to the newsletter sign up. When I am customising the page, i dont have an option to add the newsletter section only. 

Is there any code I can add to a page so the newsletter sign up form can be placed on the page?

NerdCurator
Shopify Partner
378 70 103

@Ahimasho It would need customization to implement this feature, Unfortunately, there is no simple solution otherwise I will be happy to help you. I would suggest hiring a Shopify expert to assist you OR feel free to contact me.

Believes in delivering optimizing web solutions | Shopify Partner | Working as a web developer for last 8+ years.
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
Email me: info@nerdcurator.com
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

@Ahimasho 

yes do you need only the news latter section or more?

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing