Is there a way to add "Image with Text Overlay + Button" to Brooklyn Theme

Highlighted
Excursionist
23 0 8

Hello,

Can anyone help me with adding the "Image with Text Overlay + Button" section to Brooklyn Theme? 

I've attached a screenshot of what I am refering to below:

wasarbi_0-1603622630590.png

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
666 98 228

It is in your theme settings

Go to Online store -> Themes-> Action -> Edit Code -> Customize Theme -> Image with text overlay section and then add image and button there

If this solution works, then please accept it as solution and like.

If you want any Shopify theme customization, making Website, App development in iOS and Android, Please feel free to contact me.

Email: parambabla.soft@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
23 0 8

Hi @paramSoft , 

The brooklyn theme does not have Image with Text Overlay to achieve what i want in the screenshot of my first post.

By default Brooklyn has "Image with Text", but that is Image on the left, and text on the right. I want a full-width image, with text overlay + button.

wasarbi_0-1603637962859.png

There is a imperfect workaround - which is to use the slideshow section and only use one slide. However, that method forces you to use full-screen image because the "adapt to image" option does not work well on mobile - it kicks the text outside of the image instead of on it (in contrast to desktop mode). This is the reason I am looking for a solution that can achieve the "Image with Text Overlay" section - as per my first screenshot:

wasarbi_1-1603638177248.png

0 Likes