This is an accepted solution.
Anders from the Social Care Team here.
Thanks for the question today! There are a couple of ways to back-up your Shopify Store:
1. You can manually back-up your store data by exporting a CSV of your Product details (Products > Export) and you can download your Theme File to your desktop device (Online Store > Themes > Actions > Download File). We also have a guide to this process HERE.
Anders3 | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog
Thanks for the recommendation Anders. We wrote a blog post on why exporting your Product CSV file shouldn't be considered a backup - you can read that post here: https://blog.rewind.io/2017/05/08/3-reasons-your-shopify-product-csv-file-might-not-help-you-when-yo...
Rewind backs up more than just the products and themes. We also backup your collections, product images, blogs, pages and more.
Toan: let me know if you have any questions about backing up your store.
I think there are 2 suitable ways for you:
- Export your Shopify data into CSV via Skyvia export and store it into data storage e. g. OneDrive, FTP, etc (https://skyvia.com/google-sheets-addon/shopify)
- Backup all Shopify data via Skyvia Backup (https://skyvia.com/backup/shopify-backup). After this, you can restore your data in a few clicks.