5 0 1

Is there a way to back up the whole store! please guide

1 Like
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
228 0 25

Hi, Toan!

Anders from the Social Care Team here.

Thanks for the question today! There are a couple of ways to back-up your Shopify Store:

1. You can manually back-up your store data by exporting a CSV of your Product details (Products > Export) and you can download your Theme File to your desktop device (Online Store > Themes > Actions > Download File). We also have a guide to this process HERE.

2. There are apps available which can automate this process. Rewind and Replay are two examples.

Take care!

Anders3 | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Tourist
5 0 1

Thank you

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
73 0 21

Thanks for the recommendation Anders. We wrote a blog post on why exporting your Product CSV file shouldn't be considered a backup - you can read that post here: https://blog.rewind.io/2017/05/08/3-reasons-your-shopify-product-csv-file-might-not-help-you-when-yo...

Rewind backs up more than just the products and themes. We also backup your collections, product images, blogs, pages and more. 

Toan: let me know if you have any questions about backing up your store.

Mike

Co-Founder, Rewind (Backups for Shopify). Apps: Rewind, Replay (clone and sync Shopify stores).
0 Likes
Tourist
39 0 1

I'm trying to get the basic plan , but I can't start it as it wants me to select the $39.99 trial plan.

0 Likes