Solved

Is there a way to edit image with text font?

ShellyB
Excursionist
23 0 6

Hi!

Is there a way to edit the image with text asset in debut theme? I only want to change the font of this one section vs. a global change to the body. I would like to change the font size and center the title. 

Thanks!

kiddiecubebox.com

Picture6.png

Accepted Solutions (2)

Ninthony
Shopify Partner
2329 350 1023

This is an accepted solution.

You can add this to the bottom of your theme.css.liquid file:

#shopify-section-1623708001099cb4c1 {
    text-align: center;
    font-size: .8em;
}

You can use whatever pixel value for the font size, just be sure you use px instead of em, em units are relative to the initial font-size of the container. So if the container's font size is 16px 1em would equal 16px. 

If my solution helped you, please like it and accept it as the solution!
If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish 😄

View solution in original post

Ninthony
Shopify Partner
2329 350 1023

Right click and Inspect Element on the section of the page you want to figure out. I just found the parent div and used the id. The section itself will have to be edited from it's file in your Sections folder. 

If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish 😄

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

Ninthony
Shopify Partner
2329 350 1023

You can add this to the bottom of your theme.css.liquid file:

#shopify-section-1623708001099cb4c1 {
    text-align: center;
    font-size: .8em;
}

You can use whatever pixel value for the font size, just be sure you use px instead of em, em units are relative to the initial font-size of the container. So if the container's font size is 16px 1em would equal 16px. 

ShellyB
Excursionist
23 0 6
Hi, thank you for this! How did you determine the section code?
I ask since I want to add a title to this section and change the font size
on the title so its different from the body underneath.
Ninthony
Shopify Partner
2329 350 1023

Right click and Inspect Element on the section of the page you want to figure out. I just found the parent div and used the id. The section itself will have to be edited from it's file in your Sections folder. 

ShellyB
Excursionist
23 0 6

Thank you!!