Is there a way to resize header/slideshow images so they do not fill up the whole screen

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

I am on booster theme. I find on widescreen displays, product collections are bunched in the middle and there is white space on the side (which I want), but the header and slideshow images stretch the entire width of the screen. Is there a way to adjust so the header/slideshow width is the same as the width of the collections (so the entire site is more 'vertical') rather than some things stretched out, and some things bunched in the middle. It looks okay on smaller aspect ratio screens, but it really bothers me for larger widescreens.

Thank you in advance.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
664 96 166

Please provide website url and if your store is password protected then also provide password

If this solution works, then please accept it as solution and like.

If you want any Shopify theme customization, making Website, App development in iOS and Android, Please feel free to contact me.

Email: parambabla.soft@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Thx, my shop URL is sexydelivery.myshopify.com, pw: testing123

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
664 96 166

If you do that, your header will look like this

paramSoft_0-1603341346878.png

Still if you wanted to do this, below is the code

Go to sections -> header.liquid, find code in the below screen shot and add selected class

paramSoft_1-1603341428106.png

If this solution works, then please accept it as solution and like.

If you want any Shopify theme customization, making Website, App development in iOS and Android, Please feel free to contact me.

Email: parambabla.soft@gmail.com
0 Likes