JQuery theme issues

7 0 0

jholl, I now have. I was focusing too much on just the Checkout button.

As you were clearly stating: if I add cart attributes and/or a note to the cart, and then navigate away somewhere else, those attributes are indeed there when I go back into the cart, and are then captured/carried through and show in the completed order. Thank you.

However, if I add the various values in the cart for the first time, and then click directly and only on Checkout - without navigating anywhere else - the values are not saved/carried through. Different behavior when clicking on that button compared to leaving the cart via any other route.

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
354 0 34

check just the one input field that we fixed -- and let me know if the behavior you're talking about is still happening just for the GiftAidTitle field... the other cart attribute fields still need to be fixed so the others are probably still buggy

0 Likes
7 0 0

good afternoon jholl,

I can confirm that when adding a value in just the GiftAidTitle field, and then clicking on Checkout and then completing the order, this value/attribute is not shown in the order details.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 6

Every get this working Andrew?  Same exact thing is happening to me.  I only have a checkbox for "signature required" (so we can add that to shipping) but that script does not save it.  Also strange, our theme has no "update" button on the cart page.

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
9965 84 1468

@Ryan Brown

You have two fields in your form with the name of "attributes[gift-wrapping]". The first one is hidden with an empty value so that's likely the cause of your 'not saving' issues.

★ Winning Partner of the Build a Business competition. ★ http://freakdesign.com.au
0 Likes