JUMPSTART

13 0 0

Hi,

Perfect! I cannot appreciate you enough, Thanks a lot. Yes, I still have areas of concern in the theme customization. The dot color in the product page is white, I will like to change it to black such customers can view other images of the product. I would appreciate if you could assist me to add hover effects to product images on product and collection pages. 

I remain grateful to you for your support

0 Likes
Highlighted
Astronaut
765 79 152

I changed the color of your dots. 

If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
0 Likes
13 0 0

Yes, I have seen it, I really appreciate it. Thanks so much

0 Likes
13 0 0

Hi,

Please can the space between collection contents and its title be reduced as well. I noticed same thing on the product page. See the attached document for details. 

Thanks  

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hello, 

I came across your post because I was searching a way to figure out the css on the jumpstart theme.

My problem: 

In mobile mode my top slideshow is being cutoff a little.

I'm trying to add margin from the slider to the header to allow the space so the images in the slideshow wont be cutoff.

My next issue is in the image with section the image is cut off by 25%. I tried configuring my css to find the specific dimensions to increase the height but I couldn't find it can you please help me solve this issue.

I've been working on it for weeks.

thanks in advance!

0 Likes