Jumpstart Theme navigation is showing as mobile menu only - no longer responsive on desktop

Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 1

We have made no recent changes to our site but all of a sudden it's displaying the hamburger (mobile) navigation in desktop mode.  I can't figure out why it's doing this.  Can anyone point me in the right direction? 

https://www.glycoguard.com/

Note, I have already confirmed that the Theme menu style is set to "Classic" and not Drawer." And the navigation only contains 4 Main links, so I don't think it's an issue of having too many characters. It was fine a few weeks ago and has been up and running for about three years with no problems with the responsiveness of the menu.. 

Thanks in advance!

Highlighted
2 0 0

I'm having the same issue. No code has been touched and the nav is set to 'classic' too.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Same here - I have three sites using Jumpstart and they all suddenly reverted to drawer/hamburger mode in Chrome. Works fine in Safari.

Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 1

I got the attention of Shopify support. What is your site URL so that I can point them to it too? @L_Matrix  @hyper 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 1

I got the attention of Shopify support. What is the URL of your three sites so that I can point them to it ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I've been in touch with Shopify support too and they have fixed the sites that I was having an issue with. Here is a screenshot of the code they added:

L_Matrix_0-1604877939193.png

(Thanks to Pamela G. from Shopify)

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Same issue with us! www.kokako.co.nz

0 Likes