Justify Text on Products, Home page & Blog using Brooklyn Theme

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
6 0 1

Hi there. I'm loving the Brooklyn theme, but the graphic designer in me really wants the text to be full margin justified on the Home Page, product descriptions and blog posts.  I've searched and been unable to find the answer in the forums. Any chance for some guidance on this? Thanks!

www.rebeccagravespottery.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
6 0 1

Three months and I'm still looking for an answer to this question. Anyone able to help please?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
1055 0 58

Hey  Rebecca,

I don't know if this answers your specific issue, but this is what I do on my product descriptions to justify the text (and also center it). Here's how I add this to my product descriptions, as an example:

11-03-m7gd4-wz1ao

Here's the code that goes in the normal style tag: 

text-align: justify; text-justify: inter-word; text-align-last: center;

In the end, it looks like this:
11-07-5g6k7-9us1x

If you don't want the text to be centered, you can just remove the last bit of the style tag (`text-align-last: center;`), so it would instead be:

text-align: justify; text-justify: inter-word;

I hope this helps 😊

Best, 
Jordan

2 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Mr.Jordan,

Appreciate your help! This is exactly what I was looking for my requirement.

Regards,

Easwar

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Rebecca

I also like and use the brooklyn theme, you design a very nice website. Can you guide me to do the parts as shown below? 

Thank you!

I want to add the circled titles, putting the registration down to the footerI want to add the circled titles, putting the registration down to the footerI want to show the discount percentage, have a background color for easy viewing, and edit the position of the promotion.I want to show the discount percentage, have a background color for easy viewing, and edit the position of the promotion.How do I add a background image of a slide?How do I add a background image of a slide?

0 Likes