Keep the menu on the left and the shopping cart on the right

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello,

I have a problem I can't solve by myself. I have the theme "Simple" that I modified a bit to fit with the structure I'd like to create. Here's what it looks like currently : Screenshot_1.png

It fits pretty well with my screen, but then if I zoom out or if I go on a bigger screen, I have this : Screenshot_2.png

I would like the menu and the logo to stick on the left side so the zoom out only reduces the size of the logo/text, and I would like the elements on the right to stick on the right. For the elements at the center, I just want them to stay at the center.

To illustrate what I'm telling, here's an example of what I would like to have as a structure : https://yokoshop.com/

Also, do you know how I could delete the search bar and how I could pull up the menu and the logo at the top with the shopping cart?

Thank you for your help!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Duhkha,

If you want to delete search bar then go to header.liquid file.Remove code of search from there.

To pull up the menu and the logo at the top with the shopping cart then you have to do theme customization.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
3 0 0

Thank you for your response. I already deleted the search bar in the header file but it moves my shopping cart above the menu on the mobile version, I don't know why.

And I do know I need to do theme customization, I'm just asking which lines should I modify to have what I want 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
946 35 112

Dear Duhkha,

Here you have to do some tweak in mobile version.

As you said" I have a problem I can't solve by myself"

Please hire an expert or contact here https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
Get Shopify Help | Get Free Store Audit Report
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Hello guys,

I won't hire anybody to do this, if I post here this is because I expect some clues about my problem.

I would love not to see my topic transform into an ad platform :)
0 Likes