Klaviyo Back in Stock Flow - Minimal Theme

Highlighted
Tourist
15 0 2

I'm trying to add Klaviyo Back in Stock feature. Following their video tutorial, it says to paste the code before the final body tag in theme liquid.

I don't have a final body tag. Should I just paste it at the end and then add the tag? Or?

website is www.bonzadogtreats.com.au

Appreciate any help, thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
218 4 16

Paste the code before </body> tag. Thanks and Best Regards 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Do you need custom changes on the store or want a complete speed optimization? Hire me.
Need a dropshipping expert or wants to alive your dead dropshipping store?
Feel free to contact me at Syedmustafanadeem99@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
15 0 2

There is no </body> tag. That is why I am here asking for help

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
218 4 16

So you can hire me for this I can check the complete code and installed the app professionally in just 40USD. Thanks and Best Regards 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Do you need custom changes on the store or want a complete speed optimization? Hire me.
Need a dropshipping expert or wants to alive your dead dropshipping store?
Feel free to contact me at Syedmustafanadeem99@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
105 16 20

Hey @BonzaDogTreats 

Eunice here from the Shopify Social Care team. Thanks for posting! 

Is the Klaviyo Back in Stock feature an app? If it is, and you installed this app from the Shopify App Store you can seek direct help from the app's developer by heading to the support section on their app listing. 

If you need help with an app that you downloaded directly from a developer's website, then you'll be able to find the developer's contact information on the website where you installed the app.

I took a peep at your website, looks great! I loved reading your story; your two taste testers, Baldrick, and Marvin are incredibly cute! With Black Friday and Cyber Monday just around the corner, I recommend having a think about running some promotions. They're a great way to draw in potential new customers. Here's a great blog on 19 different ways to use promotions to generate more sales. Well worth a read! 

I hope this all helps, please thread here any questions.

Cheers!

Eunice | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes