Klaviyo "Back In Stock" not working for out of stock products that don't have variants

1 0 0

I'm currently using Klaviyo's "Back In Stock" feature so that users can be notified when a product becomes available again. The button currently appears with the text "Notify Me When Available" in instances where a given product has a variant that is out of stock. However, it does NOT appear in instances where a "variantless" product is out of stock.

Upon inspecting the code, I can see that when a "variantless" product appears, the "Unavailable" button class is different than when a product with a variant is out of stock.  In the former case, the "Unavailable button does not have an "addtocart" class and the Klaviyo code has "display: none". In the latter case, the "Unavailable" button has an "addtocart" class and the Klaviyo code does not have "display: none".

Does anybody know how to resolve this issue so that the Klaviyo "Back In Stock" feature can also appear for out of stock products that are variantless?

https://plantcollective.co/collections/succulents/products/echeveria-lila-cina

Screenshot 2019-11-04 at 17.59.38.png

https://plantcollective.co/collections/succulents/products/living-rocks-lithops?variant=282638562100...

Screenshot 2019-11-04 at 18.00.02.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
728 45 88

Hi there @asyi!

Don here from Shopify. :)

Thanks for laying out your issue so clearly here, though as this is a third-party app we're not able to provide in-depth support for this from here in Shopify.

Not to worry, as you can get in touch with the developers of this (or any third-party app) by using the contact details listed on the app store page.

You can find them here and use them to reach out to the developers of the Klaviyo app with your query about their creation.

It may also be the case that a fellow merchant or a Partner may have had experience with using this in the past and can help out here by drawing on that.

Do you find that you're using this kind of service in a way that is super central to your business model?

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes