LOOKING FOR A THEME LIKE THIS STORE

3 0 0

I am looking for a "Flash Sale" theme where the entire homepage is primarily just products like this store:  www.jclub.com.

Minimal banners, just products by category with the ability to have an extended home page like JClub.  The theme needs to have the flash sale properties on each item (ie.  Only 7 left / a countdown timer / 84% off etc)

Can anyone suggest a theme like this that has fast page loading times?

0 Likes

I'm not sure if this exactly does what you're looking for but Empire is "Amazon-inspired" https://themes.shopify.com/themes/empire/styles/industrial

Making Shopify Tasks Straight Forward. Contact me directly to get help with your Shopify website quickly and painlessly.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
199 23 24

Hey there @FitPilot!

Ryder here, from the Social Care Team at Shopify. Thanks for reaching out to us today! While we don't have a theme that has everything you're looking for natively, I do have a couple of recommendations you can take a look at.

It sounds like you're wanting to display a large number of products on the home page alone. Our free themes Boundless, Simple, and Supply are ideal for large inventories. After taking a look at the website you referenced, it looks like the layout of the Supply theme is closest of the three to what you're looking for. You can fit the slideshow banner to the size of the image you upload, or hide it altogether, rather than having a large one displayed at the top. On the home page, you can display several 'Featured collections' with up to 5 rows and 5 products per row (visitors can click 'More' to see more products within that collection).  This theme also displays a 'Save $X' badge on products that are discounted:

While this theme does have the ability to show remaining stock of selected variants, it doesn't display this information on the Home page or Collection page - only the product page itself. That being said, through some code customization, you should be able to display the inventory. You can try the customization suggested in this forum post. You can also use an app like the Sales Pop Master for countdown timing, although visitors can sometimes find timers to be more spam-like rather than encouraging.

If you use one of our free Shopify themes and are on the Basic Shopify plan or higher, then you can receive 60 minutes of complimentary design support. You can review our Design Policy here or contact our Support Team to see if the customizations you're looking for are supported on the theme you choose.

Alternatively, I was able to locate these two paid third party themes which are also optimal for large inventory (more than 75 products and more than 5 collections) and the ability to show quantity left when stock is low on collection page:

We aren't able to support theme customizations for third party themes, but if you'd like to make any customizations your can try reaching out to the theme developer directly or hire an Expert. I hope this helps you decide on a suitable theme for your business! Please let me know if there's anything I can clarify.

Cheers!

-

Ryder A. | Social Care Team at Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like
3 0 0

Hey Thank you for the suggestion.  I have looked at Empire for another store I want to launch.  For the flash sale store, I really want it laid out almost identical to Jclub.com.  I am surprised someone has not created a flash sale theme like it.  If anyone can create it for us tweaking another theme or maybe using a theme that is drag and drop design, that would be great.  

I wonder if this theme can be laid out that way:  https://shoptimized.net/theme/

I sent them an inquiry, but have not heard back yet.

0 Likes
3 0 0

Thank you for your suggestions.  See my response above....

0 Likes