1 0 0

I need help with totally removing the loyaltylion option from my webpage

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
692 51 155

Hey, @sbymyles!

Julie here from Shopify Support. I'm happy to lend some guidance here!

While some apps can be completely removed by simply uninstalling them within your admin, others require you to delete code snippets within your theme.  

I took a look at LoyaltyLion's help documentation and managed to find an article on how to uninstall their apps from your Shopify store, which you can access here. In this case, you'll just need to locate and delete a snippet of custom code in your theme.liquid file. It looks like their instructions haven't been updated to reflect Shopify's new admin, but the process for removing the code snippet from your theme is the exact same; once you head over to Online store > Themes > Actions > Edit code, you can then proceed with locating and removing the code by following the instructions outlined in Step 5.

I should also note that third-party apps are fully supported by their developers, so feel free to reach out to them directly should you need some assistance! There's an option for live chat directly within the help doc I shared above, which you'll towards the bottom right corner.

That being said, I hope those instructions help! I'm also curious to know which LoyaltyLion app were you using and why are you wanting to remove it. Did you happy to find an alternative?

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes