Landing page image

jjl27
2 0 0

Hi Everyone,

Having a real issue changing my landing page imagine. I’ve changed it however there’s a white space on the right of landing page. 

The people that made my website made it so hard for me to easily change the image. What theyve done is inserted a coloured grey background and on top of that layered a cropped image of the model. Meaning there’s now two layers. I tried removing the coloured background and inserting an image but there’s a space on the left of the screen on desktop. Wondering how I can format for the image to fill the screen?? I’ve inserted the code they used below. 

Would love some help! Thank you so much! 

<div style="background-image: url(https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0459/2828/4325/files/background.png?v=1606775507);background-size: contain;">

<div class="home-banner content-block-tall d-flex align-items-sm-center align-items-end justify-content-sm-start justify-content-center"

style="background-image: url(https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0459/2828/4325/files/home-banner-new.png?v=1606775625)">

<div class="home-banner-title text-center">

<h2>Kahn Collection</h2>

<a href="/collections/all-products" class="btn-link">Shop Now</a>

</div>

</div>

</div>

{{ content_for_index }}

0 Likes

Hello @jjl27,

Please share:
- your store URL;
- page URL with the issue you mention;
- storefront password (if your store has one).

If the store is not online yet, please follow this quick tutorial to learn how to safely and temporarily share an offline/unpublished theme URL.

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Product page slider & thumbnails with swiping for free themes: Minimal | Debut | Brooklyn | Supply
◦ Replace apps with simple copy/paste code snippets. Examples clicking here.
0 Likes
jjl27
2 0 0

Hi Diego,

Can I please have your email so I can add you as a collaborator so you can see what I mean? I rather not share a storefront password publicly. 

many thanks! 

0 Likes
made4Uo
Tourist
69 0 3

I would suggest using a schema to easily change the image whenever you want it. Just like editing a section image. For the space on the side, you might have to change this code. Those are your css

"    <div class="home-banner content-block-tall d-flex align-items-sm-center align-items-end justify-content-sm-start justify-content-center"

0 Likes