Layout or theme shop

1 0 0
Hello friends, I would like to create a layout or like this one of this very successful store in Brazil, see: https://camisasmasculinas.com.br. Where can I find the model of this layout? Anyone know thanks!
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
268 22 43

Hello, there!

My name is Ren from the Shopify support team and I am happy to help you out here. First, I have to set the expectation that we are not able to share specifically which theme any one store is using. This is for two reasons; it would be a privacy breach, and often themes have additional custom scripts which means it's going to be entirely unique.

That being said, I would love to help you find the right theme for you. Can you describe some of the features you are looking for? What do you like in particular about the store in the link above that you'd like to emulate with your own theme. For example, I can see there is a large inventory and can right away suggest that the themes you see here are all optimized for large inventories. We can narrow this down even further if you can identify 2 or 3 key features you'd like to have in a theme. 

What type of product are you selling? I'll look forward to your response! 

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes