Lightbox on product image in debut theme

2 0 0

Hi, I wonder if it's possible to have the "lightbox feature" when clicking/tapping on product images instead of "zooming".
Lightbox example - see on Brooklyn theme preview - I attached the screenshot. I would like to have this on my debut theme.
I would like to have lightbox both on mobile + desktop.
I'd like keep all functionalities - arrows to scroll images and close button
This would most likely require to change code of the theme but I am fine with that.
I look forward your help.
Best regards,

Billy1. Screenshot cursor on product page.png1. Screenshot cursor on product page2. Screenshot when click on image.png2. Screenshot when click on image

0 Likes
Trailblazer
344 77 68

Hi, @Billy21 ,

This is Evita from On The Map.

I just found something familiar, but you will need to edit the theme code to achieve lightbox.

https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Design/lightbox-on-product-page-in-debut-theme/td-p/484974

Best,
Evita

On The Map Marketing | Developing custom Shopify Sites & Apps is our thing

- Install our latest app Accessibly - Makes your store accessible for everyone, helps to avoid fines
- Inc 5000 | Shopify Parners | 20+ stores launched | 300+ active clients
- Need help with your Shopify store? Reach out to us!
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey @OTM Evita

First of all thanks for your reply.

Yes i have actually gone though this discussion but unfortunately it requires code editing which I am not good at all.

Can you/shopify support help me on this? If they require any info to access my store theme I can provide them with.

Rgds,

Billy

0 Likes