Limit link blocks to three across and add space between images

Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

Venture Theme

https://t3technique.myshopify.com/ 

Pass: tachew

I would like to limit the number of link blocks to three across and I would like to have a small space between each link block photo if possible. If anyone can help me figure out how to do that, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you! 

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7645 1051 2655

Hello, @Schimke 

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your Good question.

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2. Asset->/theme.scss.liquid->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

#shopify-section-1595454495792 {
 .flex--no-gutter>.flex__item {
    padding: 10px; /*if you need more spacing change value*/
}
}

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

Thank you for the reply and the help. 

Your answer definitely worked to add space between the link blocks (thank you for that), but I still would like to limit the number of link blocks to a maximum of three across if possible. Is that something that can be done? I tried increasing the spacing, but that only makes the photos smaller and still allows four across. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7645 1051 2655

Yes,

It can be done by doing some code customization. Please take a help of a developer or contact us here:
below details
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

I appreciate that. Thanks for the offer. I was hoping maybe someone had already been through that and had a ready solution. I'm way past my budget for a new website already so I guess I may just have to live with things the way they are. Thanks for your help with the spacing issue. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

So...here's how I fixed the issue. 

First, using KetanKumar's code fixed the spacing issue:

#shopify-section-1595454495792 {
.flex--no-gutter>.flex__item {
padding: 10px; /*if you need more spacing change value*/
}
}

Then, I discovered that I could simply add another section of link blocks. Simple enough, but the spacing was off for the new link block section. Looking at the code KetanKumar supplied, I noticed the section number. By changing the original section number to match the new section's number, the spacing is now correct for the new section. Same code, just replace the #shopify-section-(number) with the number of the new section (right click>inspect)

This whole thing allows me to simply add only three link blocks to each link block section and have spacing between all of the photos. Hopefully this helps someone else in the future. Thanks again for the help, KetanKumar. 

0 Likes