Line break in headline

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi everyone

Shopify is hard! I need to add line breaks to the main page head line so it reads...

Smell good.

Do good.

Feel good.

How do I do this? You can see the page here https://we-are-fussy.myshopify.com

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello,

It would require Liquid/CSS/Javascript knowledge to implement this feature, I'm afraid that unfortunately there is no simple copy-paste solution otherwise I'd happily guide you through.

You'd either need to create a js script to split the spaces or, ideally, add a textbox with Richtext in your section so you could edit your text with greater accuracy.

In case you're unfamiliar with .Liquid you'll likely want to hire a Shopify developer to assist you.

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Needing urgent help? I'm available for hire, same day response guaranteed: diego.boarutto.fortes@gmail.com
◦ My app free for limited time: Add a navigation styled like Instagram Stories to your website!
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

oh man! So I cant use add <br> somewhere?

0 Likes
Highlighted

@eddiefishman 

For the way it's currently setup, unfortunately not.

You'd need a a textarea or richtext box instead of the standard textbox in your section, this could be done only with custom coding.

This is how they look in the customize page:

diego_ezfy_0-1604502850851.png

Usually themes' sections come with the former built-in. With the latter you can add bold, italic, line breaks and so on and so forth.

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Needing urgent help? I'm available for hire, same day response guaranteed: diego.boarutto.fortes@gmail.com
◦ My app free for limited time: Add a navigation styled like Instagram Stories to your website!
0 Likes