This is Ren from the Shopify support team, happy to help out here.
As it turns out, the Pinterest Sales channel was deprecated as of March 30th as things will be migrating over to a new Pinterest Built 3rd party app. This is likely where you're running into some trouble.
The new Pinterest app lets you do the following within Shopify:
• Automatically upload your Shopify product catalogue as product Pins on Pinterest
• Organically reach Pinterest users with your product Pins
• Turn your Pins into ads with Shopify Marketing. If you’re a new advertiser you’ll receive a $100 advertising credit when you publish your first ad
• Automatically add the Pinterest tag to your store to track your Pinterest marketing activity
Click here to download the app!
There are some Pinterest specific requirements you'll want to make sure to review and if you need any help or support, please reach out to Pinterest support (firstname.lastname@example.org) as this is now a third-party application so all support will be best directed there.
I hope that helps clear things up!
Ren | Social team @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution