Link

tromin53
2 0 1

Hello,

I want my customers to click on Fashions and all my products display.  There is an issue with the Fashions link.

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
14245 1657 5128

@tromin53 

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your question.

Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
tromin53
2 0 1
0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
14245 1657 5128

@tromin53 

Thanks for it 

sorry, i can't see any issue now if you need a fashion collection like that? so can you please just change navigation link that's it 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Finley
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
160 17 20

Hey @tromin53!

This is Finley from the Social Care team at Shopify.

Thanks for your question. When your customers click the Fashion menu item on your main menu, you'd like to redirect them to a list of all your products, do I have that right?

If so, then from your Main Menu in the Navigation section of your Shopify admin, you can link your Collection Name to Products > All products like so:

21-01-i3b7k-m5z2b.

Alternatively, you could create a new manual or automated collection and include all the products in your store in that collection. If you'd like your products to appear in a specific order , this method would give you more control.

Setting up an easy to navigate "main menu" is important for your customer's experience on your website. If you have a few collections, then you may want to use drop-down menus to organize these collections. If you're interested in this, we have a YouTube video here on our Help Channel that walks you through this setup.

Let me know how that goes for you! I'm happy to clarify further if anything is unclear.

I hope you're having a wonderful day!

Finley | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes

I want to create a shopify page to sell books. My website URL is https://sarkariyojanaindia.com/ For this website, I need to create a shopify store site to sell books online. Pls give suggestion.

0 Likes