Linked Options + Debut Theme

Jo3
Tourist
10 0 3

Is there anyway to implement Linked Options like this https://help.shopify.com/themes/customization/navigation/link-product-options-in-menus on the debut theme??

Liam
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
651 18 246

Hi Jo!

Liam here from Shopify - thank you for your question :)

Great to see you are looking to have the correct variants available to your customers, so let's see how we could integrate this onto your theme. As you have seen the link product options customisation is not compatible with the Debut theme but it could be possible to get this functionality from an app like Product Options. This app will allow you to apply Conditional Logic to variants so that you can show or hide options based on the selection of previous options. That way the product pages will update secondary menus in line with the current selection, to avoid showing unavailable combinations of options when a customer is choosing from multiple menus.

Hope this helps Jo, if you have any other questions, just let me know!

Cheers,
Liam

Shopify Guru
support@shopify.com

Liam | Developer Community Manager @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit Shopify.dev or the Shopify Web Design and Development Blog

0 Likes
Jo3
Tourist
10 0 3

Thanks for your reply Liam, but im looking for a non app method....

If anyone else has implemented the above linked method on their store using the debut theme id love to hear how?

:)

0 Likes
xhorntail
3 0 0

Were you ever able to resolve this? I'm having the same issue with the Venture theme..

0 Likes