Linktree In Shopify

VeryCraftea
Excursionist
14 1 6

Hello all!

I was wondering if someone could help me please

I'm trying to make my own version of Linktree on a page on my website, but really struggling. Nothing seems to work!

Basically I want a page of buttons which I can link to different pages on my website so I can just use that page on Instagram, rather than link it just to my homepage

My website is below and is built using Pipeline theme

www.verycraftea.co.uk

Thank you!

0 Likes
Tira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
998 61 164

Hey, VeryCraftea.

Tira here to help.

Thanks for reaching out. I’m familiar with Linktree so I thought I would chime in with some insight on what you’re looking to do.

From my experience, Linktree lists several buttons on a page that link you to another site. It sounds like you want to set-up a page on your Shopify store, with similar buttons to help your customers access different kinds of content.

I did some digging and I recommend setting up a landing page with call-to-action buttons. If you’re comfortable with making coding customizations on your store, I suggest checking out our blog post: Building a Clickable Call-to-Action Button for Your Shopify Theme for a walkthrough on how you can create your own landing page with call-to-action buttons. You will need to create an alternative template to modify how your content is shown in your store. Then, you can create a page where you will apply your alternative template. The Pipeline theme is a paid theme from our Theme Store. Paid themes are third-party themes developed by third-party developers, and I recommend reaching out to the third-party developer for additional support for your theme as they have developed your theme and would have more insight to help answer your questions. 

I also recommend taking a look at backing up and duplicating your theme before making any changes. This will ensure you have a copy of your theme to use if your customizations don’t work as intended on your theme. Check out our help doc on duplicating your theme. You can also roll-back your theme to a previous date, to revert any coding changes back to how your theme code was at a certain date and time. Check out how you can do this here: Roll back your theme

Is this what you were looking to do? What have you already tried?

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
VeryCraftea
Excursionist
14 1 6

Hiya

Thanks for your reply

I've contacted the developer, so hopefully they'll be able to point me in the right direction

0 Likes
Tira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
998 61 164

I’m glad I could provide some insight. Let us know how it goes after you hear back from the developer.

Cheers,

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes