Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/shogun-products.liquid

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi, on all my pages (Not collection or product etc) just normal pages I get

Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/shogun-products.liquid

At the top of the page, you can see it here https://www.instafragrances.com/pages/stockists

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello 

Create one snippet with name shogun-products.liquid.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
60 6 34

Hi @instafragrances!

Karl from Shogun Page Builder here. Happy to help with your request - apologies for the delayed response!

This is actually being caused by one of your templates trying to load a Shogun file and this file having been removed from your theme. I'd be happy to go ahead and remove this file and call from your theme, if you'd like. I have sent you a collaborator request from our Shopify Partners account "Shogun Labs, Inc." so I can take a closer look at your theme and remove these references.

Please note, this request will go to the email address registered on the Shopify account, and we currently can not send this to an alternative email address.

Alternatively, if you'd rather do this yourself, we do have a handy guide on how to ensure that all Shogun code is removed from your theme once Shogun is uninstalled - please note that if you have any pages that are live that still use Shogun, removal of Shogun code is not recommended.

Feel free to reach out to our support team if you have any other questions on this process. :)

Karl Jones | Team Lead, Technical Support, Shogun
support@getshogun.com | Try Shogun Page Builder for Shopify for FREE!

If you found my answer helpful, please make it as the solution!
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Creating a new snippet with the same name after / in error without the .liquid should resolve this issue. I deleted my program causing error and couldn't find anything in the cde left to do with that software so i gave it the snippet it was looking for.

so for yourself go in to create a snippet named       shogun-products

save and then check

0 Likes