Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/snippet-currencies.liquid

Shannon_Marks
3 0 0

HELP! I deleted this, kept the code, recreated it when it didn't do what I wanted, and now this error won't go away. I'm sorry I'll never touch the code again please help. 

0 Likes
Jason
Shopify Expert
10360 158 2010

Hey Shannon,

I don't see the error on your site. Perhaps you've now fixed this, or I am just not looking in the right place. Post back if you've got some more info.

The error is simply from the missing snippet. You can either recreate the snippet, or remove the  code that is including it. The include code would look like this:

{% include 'snippet-currencies' %}

I jump on these forums to help and share some insights. Not looking to be hired, and not looking for work.

Don't hand out staff invites or give admin password to forum members unless absolutely needed. In most cases the help you need can be handled without that.

★ http://freakdesign.com.au ★
0 Likes
Ecartzz
2 0 0

Hi

I am getting the same error on my shopify store can someone please guide me on what i need to do.

Regards 

E Smith

0 Likes
Nazarov
Tourist
1 0 0

Hey there. 

Not sure if it's not too late for this, but I found an easy fix to this - if you have trouble finding any of the aforementioned codes, try -

in the theme.liquid file - after pressing Ctrl+F, type just "currency" , and delete the whole row. This should help. It worked for me.

0 Likes