Liquid error

Tourist
10 0 0

I was trying to create a "pre-order" button for my products changing the code and I might deleted or changed something because when I open the products there is an option that says: "more details" (about each product) and now when I click there it appears: Liquid error (line 99): Could not find asset snippets/responsive-images.liquid. And the same with lines 121 and 128. My theme is Symmetry and I downloaded a new version and of course is working that part but it has a lot of things missing. So my question is: what can I copy from the new version to the version I have edited to have that section back? please help!

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1167 134 206

As the message says, you can start with snippets/responsive-images.liquid create a new file under Theme code editor > snippets and copy the content of this file from the new version of the theme into your newly create file. And continue one by one, if you see any other errors that tell you a file is missing.

Sergiu Svinarciuc | CTO @ visely.io
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- To learn more about the awesome stuff we do head over to visely.io or our blog
1 Like
Tourist
10 0 0

I tried to paste and copy every single file one by one from the original version to mine and the problem is not solved. What I realized that it happened was that I deleted the file Templates> product-template.liquid

So the problem is with a particular snippet which seems not to be working anymore: responsive-imagine.liquid. I reinstalled the product-template.liquid from the original and also copied and pasted the exact original code for responsive-image.liquid into my site and the images and hyperlinks are broken. I also deleted the images and uploaded them again but still doesn´t work. Does anyone know how to solve this?? Is there any code I should add into the file?? is it a javascript problem??

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1167 134 206

This is a server side error and not related to JavaScript, but without access to the code there is not much one can do. If you still need help, just add my email ssvinarciuc@nemo.ai to collaborators account with access to Theme and I can look into it for you.

- To learn more about the awesome stuff we do head over to visely.io or our blog
1 Like
Tourist
10 0 0
Thank you so much! I think I sent you an invitation to your email to access to my store. There are 3 themes: my real store is called: Symmetry siempre NO TOCAR. The one that is called: symmetry copia editable is a copy I made to play with and then there is Symmetry where is the original theme. Thank you so much!
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1167 134 206

@ItziarNair would you check the "Symmetry siempre NO TOCAR" theme now and let me know whether the issues are gone for you?

1 Like
Tourist
10 0 0

The issue is still there, images are broken. here is a screenshot:

Screen Shot 2019-12-18 at 11.48.21 AM.png

0 Likes
Tourist
10 0 0

What I don´t understand is why in the original theme that page (when you go to shop > india > and you pick any of the products and press "más detalles") works and in my edited theme it doesn´t work when I tried copying the same folders and everything from the original to mine 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1167 134 206

You definitely didn't copy all files, as I did restore a couple of them and fixed some of the errors. I'll look into the image gallery specifically now.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1167 134 206

Hey @ItziarNair the images should now load for your product pages.

1 Like