Login member accounts setup

2 0 0

Hi, I have a site with a library of print digital downloads. I'm hoping to set up my product pages with a login access, where clients need to apply for an account. I'd need a form with qualifying questions, and a tick box to read and accept T&C's. Then I would review/ approve applications. Once that's done, they could view full product pages and purchase. I'd need a login page, password reset page if they forget. Is there an app that does this?

0 Likes
Astronaut
874 104 194

This should be default theme behavior. Are you saying that the theme you're using right now doesnt have a login or password reset? As for the product pages, you can go into Settings > Checkout and make it so that Accounts are Required to checkout, so they have to be a member of the site to purchase. And if you don't want them to be able to see your product pages at all you can go into your product.liquid and make a conditional statement like:

{% if customer %}

//Code to show product to customer

{% else %}

Sorry you need to be logged in to view our products

{% endif %}
If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
0 Likes
2 0 0

Thanks for replying, actually I'm not sure- I had thought I needed to have a developer set it up for me. I'm not that confident to play with liquid if I can avoid it- I'll send you a message :)

0 Likes