Logo Is error

Solved
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3 0 1
Please help me. When I share my domain specially in messenger the photo of new products is showing next to store descriptions instead of my store logo. I tried hard everything even refreshing my theme but it doesn't work. Please help thanks.
0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
2397 163 352

Hi @Combalicer,

Nick here from Shopify. Great question!

This is something which can definitely be changed. Can I ask what theme you are using? The reason I ask is that all the Shopify themes have a built-in ability to change this image unless the theme has not been updated. If your theme needs to be updated for this, let me know in a reply and I can have our team look into updating your theme for you and this feature will be added to the admin then. If it is not a Shopify developed theme your best bet would be to reach out to the theme developer directly about this. 

But if you are using a Shopify theme which has the latest update, there is a guide going through all the steps for how to change this image which you can find here

Hope this helps! 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Shopify Partner
3 0 1
Yes I already did that but It doesn't change. I'm using "minimal" as a
theme

Thanks for responding. I wish we can fix it thanks again.
0 Likes

Success.

Community Manager
Community Manager
2397 163 352

I just took another look there and it does seem to be working now. You can see what I saw when I linked the website to a chat below:

18-51-hljub-f31ta

Something to remember when doing this is to go to the Facebook Debugger and scrape the URL. It would be this part of the guide specifically:

18-39-76gp6-llo68

But it is working for me now as you can see above. Hopefully, it's now working for you also. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
3 0 1
Yes it is ok now thank you very much.
1 Like