Logo List Isn't Centred?

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 2

I followed this Shopify tutorial to add my logo list to our home page. However, for some reason it is all left aligned and I dnt know why? the logos and the 'As Featured In' header.

I've read lots of other threads before posting and see that I might be able to add <centre> and <centre/> etc. to correct, but I'm just not sure where to add that. Would GREATLY appreciate some help! 

Thanks in advance!

Screenshot 2019-12-11 at 15.12.36.png

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @SleepSirenLily ,

I am unable to see logo list on your site..

Can you please share screenshot of logo list

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 2

Apologies, spotty internet today  - I've been trying to edit the post and add a screenshot. Hopefully,Screenshot 2019-12-11 at 15.12.36.png it works this time...

0 Likes
Highlighted

@SleepSirenLily ,

Still I am unable to see logo list

Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 2

It is visible in the screenshot (see 'As Featured In' text on left side, with Guardian lego etc. below). 

I have temporarily made it live at the very bottom of the homepage as well, under our Instagram 'follow us' section.

0 Likes
Highlighted

@SleepSirenLily,

If you are following this tutorial 

https://shopify.github.io/liquid-code-examples/example/logo-list

Then 

Please add below css in theme.scss file

.logo-bar__item {
    max-width: 1260px;
    margin: 0 auto;
  }
Whats app
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1445 195 525

This is an accepted solution.

This will work for that specific section if you add it to the bottom of the theme.scss.liquid, if you add another one though you'll need to know the id for that section:

div#shopify-section-1576075842689 {
    text-align: center;
}
If my solution helped you, please like and accept as solution!
If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 2

This worked! Thank you so much :) 

0 Likes