Logo Size on Debutify Theme

8 0 0

Hi Guys , i'm having a problem with logo size in debutify theme. Raising it from the menu on the left doesn't work. I think i should change it adding a code on the html page. 

I added this in theme.scss.liquid , but now the logo seems to be very low quality, even if i downloaded it from Canva , so it shouldn't. Anyway , here is the link of the site. Password is dayfre.

www.comfypocket.com

/* SIZE OF LOGO BEFORE SCROLLING */

.site-header__logo-link > img {width: 230px !important; }

/* SIZE OF LOGO ONCE SCROLLED */
@media screen and (min-width: 590px) { .sticky-header.is-scrolling .site-header__logo .default-logo { width: 200px !important; } }

0 Likes

Hello 

I checked your site, the logo you have uploaded is 56*56 size thats why its looking low quality.

My suggetion is try to upload bigger size logo e.g 200*200 px that will display properly on this size.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
8 0 0

Well , i'm using Canva Pro for downloading the logo. Here i attach a screenshot of the file before i upload it on shopify. Screenshot 2019-12-17 at 15.12.24.png

0 Likes
1 0 0
Please help. Im having the same issue. I upload from canva and the logo shows up super tiny. What code and where do I put it in?
0 Likes