Logo for Mobile Version too small - Venue Theme

Solved
WearHummingbird
2 0 2

I am trying to make my logo bigger, in proportion, to the rest of my password page and home page.  I have tried to adjust the code without success.  Any help is appreciated.Hummingbird Support Wear – Opening Soon.jpg

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7402 1754 2353

This is an accepted solution.

@WearHummingbird 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme-critical.css file( or any css file you have )

@media screen and (max-width: 480px){
.header__logo-img {
    max-width: 100% !important;
}
}

Hope this works.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
WearHummingbird
2 0 2

Thank you for your help! This did make the logo bigger on the mobile version. I also found this website that I am going to use to try to make it just a little bigger because I think I may need to tweak my logo a bit to optimize it even more. 

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7402 1754 2353

@WearHummingbird 

Please try to upload bigger images for the logo. See if it works.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes