Logo not showing up on Password page

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

Hello, My logo is not showing up on my password page and I cant seem to do anything to fix the issue. I have found the code that many others have added for this same issue but it is not working for me and it still does not make the logo show up. Any advice would be much appreciated. 

my URL is: www.marielees.com

Thank you,

Brittany Cooper

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
671 63 88

Hey, @marielees.

Elias here with Shopify Support. Thank you for reaching out!

I understand you're looking to add your logo to the password page. Which theme are you using at the moment?

If your store is subscribed to a plan and using a Shopify-supported theme, adding a logo to the password page is something that our Theme Support team can help you with. Since this type of customization is supported by our design policy, you'll be able to use the complimentary design time included with your subscription for the customization. 

To help get this started, I've sent an authentication email to the registered email we have on file for your store. Please check your inbox/spam folders and reply to my email. Once I've received your confirmation, I can move forward with the next steps.

Thank you!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

Yes, I am using the shopify debut theme. I received you email, thank you for your help.

1 Like
Highlighted
Astronaut
910 81 109

@marielees 

check if you have an option to set logo via customizer, if you dont then we will need to edit password file code, you can add me to staff and I will do it.

You can contact me on details given below.

you are welcome to contact me.
My email - suyash.patankar@gmail.com
0 Likes