Logo on Password Page Not Showing - Debut Theme

Highlighted
5 0 0

Hey @KetanKumar 

Can i please private message you my log in details so you can fix this, i've tried multiple things without them working so have removed all of the additional code from this thread and i'll let you enter it and fix it if that's possible?

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Sure! Yes I'm using the debut theme.

Thank you for all your help! I'm trying it again and I'll see!

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Hi again Sarah,

I finally got it to work! Thank you so much for all your help, you've been great!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
11 0 7

Awesome Lex26..

Glad it worked

Now I can sleep tonight ,,, LOL

Cheers

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

Thank you so much this worked! However, my logo is really big and there an off black box around it. What part of the code do I correct to fix this?

costofluxury_0-1601297830489.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
11 0 7

Hi @costofluxury 

First, you need to remove the background behind the image, in your theme.css.liquid

add:

.password-main__inner .site-header__logo-image {
background-color: unset;
}

Regarding the size of the image, you can customize it in the theme itself in your account.

That is in your account:

On the left side of your screen click on Themes, then on the right side of your screen click on Customize, then click on the arrow next to Home Page at the top, you will see a drop down menu, then choose Password page, then click on Header on the right side. You can adjust the size of the image there using the slider.

Hope it helps.

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 1

@KetanKumar I don't know what that is. Where can I find that? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Disregard, I figured it out. Thank you @KetanKumar for your responsiveness and @Sarah00 for your tips! They worked for me. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Haha! I'm so thankful for your help! Didn't have a clue what I was doing

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
11 0 7

Glad it worked for everybody.

You are welcome @Lex26 and @armoser 

0 Likes