Logo on Password Page Not Showing - Debut Theme

Highlighted
2 0 2

I updated my password page header to show my logo. However, after choosing my logo image, it does not appear on the password page and I cannot figure out why. This is for the debut theme, any suggestions?

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9667 1212 3392

Hello, @GT13 

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your Good question.

Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, pls I need your help on my shopify partner store, I want to enable the password but its unclickable, why?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 2
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9667 1212 3392

@GT13 

I need your store login details. Yes, I know your login details are confidential. For this second option, I have added your store to my Shopify partner account so I will check your code easily and manage what you think about it?

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 6

@KetanKumar

A few others and I seem to be experiencing the same issue. When I upload a logo or any image in the editor for the Password Page, it goes blank and nothing shows up.

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9667 1212 3392

@Twigcollab 

Thanks for post can you please share store url

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

I'm having the same problem! I would love to know a fix for this. This looks like it could be a an issue on the Shopify side.

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 6

@KetanKumar 

https://shop.twigcollaborative.com/

I removed my logo since it isn't showing up, and it just has the text up instead.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9667 1212 3392

@Twigcollab 

I need your store login details. Yes, I know your login details are confidential. For this second option, I have added your store to my Shopify partner account so I will check your code easily and manage what you think about it?