Logo on password page

Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi guys! I am having trouble finding the correct code to make my store logo appear on the password page. I want to add a picture or a background picture. Any help would be appreciated. I have watched the shopify video demonstrating where to add the code, but i don't know how to write code. Any direction would be helpful.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
205 1 49

Hey, Jack. 

Leon here from the Shopify Support team. 

Any logo that you upload to your current theme should also display on the password page in place of the store name text. To upload a logo in your Shopify admin go to Online Store > Themes > Customize Theme > Header > Logo. 

Once you've uploaded and saved your logo, visit your password page to see the logo in place.

If this doesn't produce the desired results please let me know by commenting below. 

All the best,

Leon 

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Leon,

Thank you. Is there also a way for me to add a background image?

Thanks 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
205 1 49

There are a couple ways to add a background image to your theme. If your password page already has a background image, you just need to delete the current background image from the assets folder in your theme and replace it with your image. 

• Navigate to Online Store>Themes and select "Edit Code" from the Actions menu of your theme.
  • In your theme editor, select the Assets folder. 
  • Find the image called password-page-background.jpg. If you delete that image and add your own image called password-page-background.jpg, the theme will pull your uploaded image instead of the deleted image. Make sure it has the exact same name!

If you do not find a background image loaded in your theme, you'll need to add one in using the code provided in This Post. 

Leon

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi there,

There is a logo that is not removing from my password page and i've tried removing it from assets as well as changing the image in the header section. It just wont go away. I've changed the logo in the header and that worked but the logo on the password page is different and not deleting. Help!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi,

I am trying to put my logo on the Header of the Password Page and no matter what picture I put nothing is appearing. Any advice? 

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 2

Same here.

it worked before but now nothing happens if I’m adding the logo in the Debut theme. The placeholder logo font just disappears but my png logo won’t show up.

2 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

it doesn't seem to be working for me either - is it because I am still on a trial membership?

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 2

Hey, I'm trying to do this thing too, I have my logo in my header but it is not appearing in my password page. I am using the debut theme. And any chance I could add a countdown timer for my launch?

2 Likes