Logo

Solved
Highlighted
Excursionist
10 2 0

I paid someone to make my logo. She used a different color for each of 5 letters. Looking at it, only 2 of the letters are really visable. The rest are hard to see. How can I change the color of the lettering on my logo?

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hello,

Thank you for your question. 

Please share your store URL, page URL and also password (if your store has one), I'll help you out to the best of my ability.

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Hire me! Recommended by 25+ customers on Facebook. Click here to read their reviews.
◦ Contact me at: diego.boarutto.fortes@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
10 2 0

Lainescorner.com or Lainescorner.myshopify.com. I think the password is ThisisShit2. If not that, maybe Dreamcatcher or Dreamcatcher1. If you get in, it's a circle with "Laines" in different colors. It's just hard to see and I haven't been able to find where, or if, there's a place to change it. Thank you for trying to help me..

0 Likes
Highlighted

@LaineE 

Unfortunately this is not something that can be resolved with code, you'll need a graphic designer to assist you.

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Hire me! Recommended by 25+ customers on Facebook. Click here to read their reviews.
◦ Contact me at: diego.boarutto.fortes@gmail.com
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
10 2 0

A graphic designer? Really? Wow! Ok. I guess I never thought I'd here that I need a graphic designer in my lifetime.   Lol! Thank you for your interest and your time and help. It's very much appreciated!   Thanx again and stay safe out there!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
10 2 0

Diego, I have a problem. I hope you can help me. I know this is not your forte but it's our discussions.  I googled my store and my questions on shopify came up. One of them is the one that I give my passwords. How do I stop this? And remove them from Google? Please help me!!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @LaineE You can't just get rid of them on google, try editing the post's you made and take out the passwords. It could take google up to 1 month to update the text.

One quick way to resolve the issue here is to change the password on your store. If you use this password elsewhere CHANGE NOW! never reveal passwords you use on mulitple applications, this is a NO-NO!.

So ye your best bet here is to change the shopify shop password.

As for the logo, as diego said, thgis isnt a code problem, this is how you designed the logo. Maybe for a small fee I could fix up your logo

If my answer was helpful please Like and Accept my post as the Solution
Need help customizing your store? Contact me on email at Defineify@gmail.com
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
10 2 0

Sorry, hit the wrong button... Will you please tell me how to edit this and do you know why my community posts are showing on Google? Or how I can find out how to do these things or who can tell me why?

0 Likes
Highlighted

@LaineE, google searches throughout the internet to index all pages. There's no way of stopping google form doing this. Like I said best thing to do if you really want it to go away is edit your original post and wait for google to update it's index, usually takes a month for it to update.

If my answer was helpful please Like and Accept my post as the Solution
Need help customizing your store? Contact me on email at Defineify@gmail.com
1 Like