Thank you
Khalsa
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
87 16 21

Hello @TopGiftz 

I have logo suggestion for your store : 

logo.png

I show your website and i think it required a lot of improvements in design. i think you need to redesign it completely and make it professional and user-friendly to improve conversion rate & sales. @ ME

Best Regards
Parth Bhut

............................................................................................................................

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: parth.bhut143@outlook.com

0 Likes
Excursionist
16 1 2
What sort improvement do I need.
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
199 24 24

Hi there, @TopGiftz!

Ryder here, from the Social Care Team at Shopify. Welcome, and thanks for posting!

Glad to see you're ready to use a logo for your business. A logo is a crucial part of branding, and helps a lot with marketing and building trust with your customers. Some merchants will design their own logos, and others will outsource. I've personally used Hatchful - Shopify's Logo Maker Tool - for one of my own stores. I love it, as there are a number of varieties you can choose from after deciding what features you'd like your logo to have. It's especially great if you're just getting started and aren't quite ready to invest money into a logo.

If you've gone through the logo maker, and wasn't able to find one that stuck out to you, you can look at hiring an Expert to help you with designing your logo. There are also other websites, like Fiverr.com, where you might be able to hire someone to help you out.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if there's anything I can clarify.

Cheers.

-

Ryder A. | Social Care Team at Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes