Logo

Tourist
15 0 1

I want to center my logo on the mobile device option but keep it left-aligned on the desktop option. Is that possible. 

0 Likes

Hello ,
Please share your site url.
So that i can check and provide you exact solution here.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
205 25 26

Hey there, @SamanthaK!

Ryder here, from the Social Care Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! It should be possible to center the logo on the mobile version whilst keeping it left-aligned on the desktop; however, how to do this will ultimately depend on which theme you're using. Do you know the name of your theme?

If you're using a third-party theme, you may be able to find customization tutorials on the theme developer's website. You can also try reaching out to the theme developer directly to see if they're able to provide you with customization support. Alternatively, you can repost in our Community Forums adding what theme you're using in both the Subject and Body to attract attention from members that have experience with that theme.

Contrarily, if you're using a Shopify theme you may be eligible for one hour of free design time with our Theme Support Team! If this is something you're interested in doing, please let me know and I'd be happy to move this conversation over to email where I can authenticate you and escalate your request. You can also contact our 24/7 support through social media, phone, email, or live chat. This information can be found here.

I hope this information helps! Please let me know if there's anything I can clarify.

Cheers.

-

Ryder A. | Social Care Team at Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like
Tourist
15 0 1

Hi @Ryder, I am using the Shopify minimal theme. However, I would love to schedule design time! 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
205 25 26

Thanks for responding so quickly, @SamanthaK! I've just gone ahead and sent you an email with directions to authenticate you. If the email address you use for your Community Forums account is the same as the one associated to your store, you'll just simply need to respond with your store details. If you use a separate email address, I ask that you please CC the correct one and respond through there. Once I've reviewed your account and determined eligibility, I'd be happy to proceed with a Theme Support customization request on your behalf.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Cheers.

-

Ryder A. | Social Care Team at Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes