Logo

Highlighted
1 0 0

need help changing my logo in when i send invoice i sent a test and it still has my old logo im lost.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
103 7 12

Hey @jorgegotsole,

This is Finley from the Shopify support team, thanks for reaching out about this!

Change the logo on your email templates

From what you shared, I understand that you've updated your logo in the theme editor, so it is showing correctly on your website. However, your old logo is still appearing when sending out any email notifications, is that right?

If so, the logo you see on your email templates needs to be updated from your Shopify Admin > Settings > Notifications > Customize like so:

20-10-k92ff-v1vpw.

For reference, we also have this guide.

Add a logo to your packing slip

If you're instead looking at your packing slip, you may have edited the code previously to add your logo. We have our guide here on adding a logo to your packing slips.

Your packing slip template is set up to have your store name in text only, so if you'd like, you can choose to:

1) Add your logo and remove your store name
2) Add your logo above your store name
3) Add your logo next to your store name

The Order Printer App

If you'd like to print invoices and packing slips from an order page in your Shopify admin, as well as print these in bulk (up to 50 orders at a time), you may be interested in adding our free order printer app. You can customize these order templates to add your logo as well.

I hope you found this helpful! Just let me know if you have any further questions. If you're unable to update the logo as expected, please let me know where you're seeing the old logo and I can take a closer look.

Cheers,

Finley | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes