Looking for help with score speed and code

YTG
Tourist
4 0 1

2021-04-28.png

Can anyone tell me what the bit in yellow means and if this has any affect on the score speed on my store. 

Ive recently deleted a few apps and have read that some code could be left over from the apps that is making my score speed 33. Is anyone able to give advice on what needs deleting etc.

I have looked at the Shopify info already before anyone sends me the link again

Thanks

Daizie

0 Likes
Speedimize
Shopify Partner
213 35 92

Hi @YTG 

Aibek is here from Speedimize.io agency.

This warning will not affect performance in any way.

It's cool that you removed the extra apps. Thus, you have made your store easier.

Yes, there is no guarantee that when you delete the app, all the remnants will be removed. To make sure, you will need to analyze theme.liquid manually. But this is not easy, the file names may not match the app name. Plus, it is desirable to know the technical nuances and it is better to hire a developer for this case. And for one thing, optimize the store.
We can help you with analyze and optimization of your store.

Here we briefly and clearly explained what you need to do to improve the Pagespeed Score.

We Speedimize your store
Have a problem with speed performance, send me email here: hello@speedimize.io

If our advice was helpful please LIKE or ACCEPT SOLUTION
0 Likes
Jason
Shopify Expert
10253 142 1940

@Speedimize Why are you suggesting converting the type doesn't make a difference in performance?

I jump on these forums to help and share some insights. Not looking to be hired, and not looking for work.

Don't hand out staff invites or give admin password to forum members unless absolutely needed. In most cases the help you need can be handled without that.

★ http://freakdesign.com.au ★
0 Likes
alvinkonda
Shopify Partner
44 5 9

Based on my observations it seems that calling '.scss.liquid' instead of '.css.liquid' does not have that much weight on store performance unless maybe tons of styles are added on this file. It seems it has a weight more on Shopify Theme editor though.

I suppose, there are other major parts that directly influence the store's performance where a store owner should worry more.

FireTheme.com - The Best Free Shopify Theme To Increase Conversion Rates (CVR)
Increase your store conversion rates (CVR) and average order value (AOV) with FireTheme, the world's most-loved Free Shopify Theme. Developed for maximum performance, flexibility in mind, and simplicity at core, you can be 100% sure that...
0 Likes