Looking for right theme

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi guys,

I am new to this forum, so I will just try to explain my question.

I am looking for the right theme for one of my landing pages. It's a very simple one with a caption and three boxes pictures underneath. All three boxes are meant to lead to their individual landing pages. Could you please help me to find the right theme. I also created a mock-up that could help to understand better what I mean?!

Thank you very much,

Ayla

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
91 7 10

Hi, @TwiinShop!

Ash here from the Shopify Team.

Welcome to the Shopify Community! I’m happy to help you find the right theme for your webstore. 

Based on your description, I have a couple suggestions that you can check out. Both of these themes are free to use and developed by Shopify: 

We also have a number of other free themes and paid themes you can explore in our theme store here

Themes that require payment are by third-party developers, so if you end up going with one of those, it’s good to keep in mind the respective developer is the best point of contact for theme support. With the Shopify made themes however, you can contact us with any questions you may have. Here’s some more information on how we support themes.

Here are some screenshots from my above recommended themes to give you an idea of how the page will look with a caption and three boxes underneath- each of which can be clickable to lead to a collection of products.

Brooklyn:

29-09-mma8g-l8gwy.jpg

Venture: 

29-13-s0e0n-wplr4.jpg

Let me know what you think of these options. I’d also love to see your mockup and learn more about the products you’re selling. Feel free to reply here and share that with me, and I’ll be happy to continue our conversation and offer some more suggestions. 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes